Get your FREE information guide on memory care today!
Innovative memory care that makes a difference.
When someone you love has Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia, you can count on Freedom House at Blue Skies of Texas for top-rated care that brings comfort, safety and purpose to each day—all in an intimate, personalized home-like setting.
Unlike many communities, we offer memory care that’s more inclusive. This includes important services such as:
- Medication management – assures the right medications are administered by a licensed professional—at the right dosages at the right times
- Fall prevention programming – to decrease fall risk, improve mobility and ability to safely accomplish daily functional tasks
- Primary care coordination –that opens the lines of communication between your loved one’s doctors, our community and your family, coordinate appointments with outside providers, and provide the knowledge you need to make informed decisions
At other assisted living communities, you may pay extra for important services like these. But at Blue Skies of Texas, they’re all included. And if your loved one’s health needs should ever change, they’ll have priority access to Blue Skies’ comprehensive health services program.
The best way to get a sense of our approach, and have your questions answered, is to call one of our memory support consultants at (210) 838-6300.
However, if you’re still gathering initial facts, simply request your FREE information kit for more details on our:
- Purpose-driven care – individualized plans to maintain ties to the past and provide opportunities to grow
- Safe, nurturing environment – that encourages mobility and social interaction
- High staff-to-resident ratio – a team that gets to know your loved one deep down to provide personalized care that supports their specific needs, likes and desires
- State-of-the-art Circadian lighting system – that mimics natural daily light patterns to help support alertness and focus during the day and improve sleep quality at night
- Electronic medical records – improves communication and interaction, reduces medical errors and improves the overall quality of care
- Compassionate, research-focused staff – highly trained Dementia certified team that is continually educated in the latest dementia innovations
- Intergenerational programming – onsite employee childcare provides rewarding experiences
- Welcoming adults from all walks of life– a community that appreciates the camaraderie of those with or without military service
- Affordability and value– part of a not-for-profit community with a full range of healthcare services