Get back to the life you love faster,
Highly rated short-term rehabilitation you can trust. Get more info today!
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, an illness or injury, the most important person on our rehabilitation team is you. At The Mission and The Vista at Blue Skies of Texas, our collaborative team provides top-rated, one-on-one care in an inspiring, upbeat atmosphere. They answer your questions, empower you to reach your goals and provide reassurance—all to restore function, enhance the quality of life, and get you back to being you quicker.
Please call (210) 838-6300 today or request your FREE information for more details on our:
- Individualized care programs – to maximize strength, mobility, health and independence
- Joint and cardiac pre-hab therapy – to increase baseline fitness prior to surgery for better post-operative outcomes
- Lymphedema therapy– to reduce swelling and control the pain in the arms and legs
- Aquatic therapy – performed by certified aquatic therapists in either of our two heated indoor pools
- Certified therapists in Big & Loud therapy for Parkinson’s disease – to improve function and slow motor deterioration by retraining sensory, motor and cognitive functions
- Compassionate, research-focused staff – highly trained Dementia certified team that is continually educated in the latest dementia innovations
- Fall prevention programming – to decrease fall risk, improve mobility, plus McKinsey certified therapists to use muscle energy techniques to correct joint imbalances
- Excellent outcomes – primarily due to 1-1 and even 2-1 physical therapist to patient ratio
- Bed-and-breakfast–style accommodations – for the perfect blend of privacy and socializing
- Welcoming adults from all walks of life– a community that appreciates the camaraderie of those with or without military service
- Affordability and value – most major insurance carriers are accepted, Medicare approved
Get the facts you need. Call one of our experienced rehabilitation consultants at 210-385-5603 and fill out the form on this page to request your FREE information kit.
Fill out this form to request your information.
5100 John D. Ryan Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78245
4949 Ravenswood Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78227